FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE ICING PROMOTION & EXCLUSIONS POLICY?
Site content, including promotions and pricing, may be changed at any time. We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to: modify, suspend or discontinue any service, product, price, or promotional offered through the Sites, with or without notice.
- Errors, inaccuracies & omissions: Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to, pricing, promotions, product descriptions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). You can find out more about our promotions & exclusions here.
- If you are seeing a price discrepancy In your cart: Occasionally, our site needs extra time to process pricing and promotional updates. If you are seeing an item add to your bag at a price that does not match what is on screen, please preform a hard re-cache of your browser by pressing ctlr+F5. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer service at 1-800-804-7194.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER PLACING IT?
Once your order is submitted, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you fast! During this time we cannot add or remove items, or otherwise modify or cancel your order.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE?
Customers may place orders on our United States website if they have a valid shipping address in the United States. We are sorry, but we cannot sell products (other than Icing Gift Cards) online in other currencies or ship outside these areas at this time. To make a purchase, when you see an item you like, click on "Add to Shopping Cart" and continue shopping until you are ready to complete your purchase. Then, click on "Shopping Cart" in top menu to confirm your items. After you have reviewed your cart and made updates as desired, click on "Checkout" to proceed to and complete required shipping, payment, and billing information.
For registered users: If you are a returning customer and have an account at icing.com, please sign in using your email address and password and you will be taken directly to the first Checkout page.
For non-registered users: If you are not registered, you can create an account, or proceed without creating an account by checking out as a Guest.
After following the steps to checkout, please carefully review your items and all of the checkout information you have provided before placing your order. Your order cannot be processed without correct shipping and billing information, and we cannot make changes to your order after it is placed. Once you've confirmed all information is correct, click "Place Order" to finish your purchase.
WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A ICING ACCOUNT?
We encourage you to create an account with icing.com to make your shopping experience easier and faster. By creating an account you will be able to:
- Track and trace your orders
- Store addresses for faster billing and shipping
- View your past order history
- Use other enhanced features of our website
If you are a new customer, you may create an account by clicking on the LOG IN / SIGN UP link on the top right of the screen. You will be prompted to fill in your name, email, birth date and create a password. Once you have done so, click the "submit" button.
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH ICING?
If you have a question about shopping and orders placed on our website, you may reach icing.com customer support by email at email@example.com or phone (1-800-804-7194). Customer Support representatives are available to answer your questions daily from 7am-10pm CST.
For all other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-CLAIRES / 1-888-252-4737.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
Icing.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, as well as PayPal and Icing Gift Cards for U.S. merchandise purchases. We do not accept American Express Prepaid Debit Cards.
During checkout, select a form of payment from the Icing Gift Card or credit card dropdown menus. Other than Icing Gift cards, all payment methods will be processed via "Credit Cards" fields during Checkout. If you do not already have a payment method stored, enter a new one. Then, enter your Billing Information as it appears on your credit card statement. If your information is already entered, confirm it is correct. Please ensure that your billing name is exactly as it appears on your credit card. For our customer's protection, transactions cannot be processed if billing information is not 100% accurate.
WHAT ARE MY STATUTORY RIGHTS?
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we know that occasionally you may want to return items. That's why we have a 28 day returns policy. In addition, by law, you have the right to cancel the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period you will need to send the item to us, together with a letter telling us you wish to cancel. You will need to pack the cancelled item(s) securely and send them to us so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you. We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for returning cancelled goods. Please note that you are responsible for the costs of returning the cancelled items to us (unless we sent you the wrong item, or the item is damaged or defective). We will issue your refund once we receive notice of your cancellation. This FAQ answer is not a complete statement of your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights, you should speak to your local Trading Standards office.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS?
We deliver to all 50 U.S.states, including Alaska & Hawaii so everybody can enjoy great products from Icing! Please see our shipping information below:
- Buy Online & Pickup In-Store: FREE
- Standard (Ground) Shipping: $5.95
- Express Shipping: $12.50
- Next-Day Shipping: $19.99
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
After you complete the checkout process, the Order Summary page will confirm the details of the order you have placed and provide you with an Order Summary reference number. We recommend that you print this Order Summary page for your records, as it may be needed for order references and to track your order. You will also receive an order confirmation email with the order number, acknowledging your order has been placed. If you have not received an order confirmation email shortly after placing your order, please first check your email spam folder before calling icing.com customer support.
Further information regarding the status of your order will be sent to you via email. When your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail containing tracking information for your packages. If you've received your tracking information, you may click the number to track your shipment. If you do not receive your order within five to seven business days via Standard Shipping, or the specified date for Expedited shipping options, please contact customer support by calling 1-800-804-7194 or by emailing email@example.com.
For registered users: You may follow the status of your order via our emails to you, or sign into My Account at any point to check the status of your order in your Order History.
For non-registered users: You may follow the status of your order via our emails to you, or contact customer support by calling 1-800-804-7194 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders placed as a Guest are not stored or retrievable on our website.
HOW DO I BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE?
- To place an order: Please select a store for pickup. Once you have completed your order, please proceed to checkout and submit your order. Wait until you receive a pickup notification email before you go to the store to pickup your order. Pickup location details will be included in your confirmation email
- What do I need to pick up my order? Please make sure to bring your order confirmation email (paper form or mobile) and present valid photo identification, along with the original form of payment.
- When can I pick up my order? When your order is ready for pickup, you’ll receive a pickup notification via email. Your order will be held at the store for 11 days. If your order isn’t picked up after 11 days, we’ll cancel the order and a refund will be issued to you in the original method of payment. Once you arrive at the store, please see a store associate to pick up your order.
- Why was one of my items in my order cancelled?After you place an order, we have to verify and authorize all of the information that you have provided to us. In rare circumstances, authorization to process your order may fail or be delayed. If your order fails, or if changes to our inventory occur that affect your order during a delayed authorization, we must cancel or modify your order. We will send you an email to notify you of any cancellations or updates as soon as they occur. For further questions, please call us at 1-800-804-7194, or email email@example.com.
- Can I change my pickup location after I placed the order? Unfortunately once the order is placed, you will not be able to change your pickup location. You must pick up your order at the Icing store you originally selected.
- Can I receive order status notifications for my order? You’ll automatically receive an order confirmation email when your order has been submitted. Once your order has arrived at your local store you will receive an email stating that your order is ready for pickup.
- When will I be charged for my order? We’ll charge your method of payment after your order has been shipped. However, we may put an authorization hold on your debit/credit card when you place your order, which should be removed by your card-issuing bank once your card has been charged. Please note that Icing doesn’t control how long authorization holds stay on your account. You may call your card-issuing bank if you have further questions.
- Where’s the receipt for my order?After your order is picked up, you will receive your receipt by email.
- Can I cancel my order? We apologize but at this time we are not able to cancel orders unless the order has not been picked up within the 11 days.
- How do I return my order? Once your order is submitted, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you fast! During this time, we usually cannot add or remove items, or otherwise modify or cancel your order. If the order has already been processed and you would still like to cancel your purchase, please follow the return instructions after receiving your package. Please see our Return Policy for additional information.
WHAT IS ICING RETURN POLICY?
We hope you love what you ordered, but if not, you can return most of our merchandise. We gladly accept returns of most new, unused items in their original condition, including all tags and other item packaging.
Exclusions: Items marked "Online Only" may be returned only by mail. Real body jewelry, cosmetics (if seal is broken), and clothing or footwear from which the tags have been removed cannot be returned or exchanged at all. Icing gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash (except as required by law).
HOW DO I RETURN MERCHANDISE?
Our merchandise can be returned or exchanged in our stores within 60 days (90 days with a gift receipt) in its original condition, including all tags and other item packaging, for a full refund. If you purchased items online at icing.com, you may also return them to us by shipment by following the instructions on the back of your invoice, and below. We cannot process exchanges of online purchases via shipment. Store purchases cannot be returned by shipment. Please see our Return Policy for item exclusions in above section.
If you receive an incorrect item, or damaged or defective merchandise, please contact icing.com Customer Support immediately by calling 1-800-804-7194, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns In Store: You may choose to return or exchange your merchandise at a Icing store near you. Please have both a government-issued ID and the original receipt displaying prices available to receive a full credit. If you used a credit card to make your purchase, please have that available for the store associate to credit your account. If you used PayPal to make your purchase, a full store credit will be made to Icing Gift Card. For returns without a receipt or with a icing.com gift receipt, we will issue a store credit in the form of a gift card for the current selling price. Exclusions: Items marked "Online Only" may be returned only by mail.
- By Shipment: If you ordered your merchandise from us online, and would like to make a return by mail, you must pack the merchandise in its original, unused condition, including tags and packaging, along with the return form provided in your order shipment. Please pack the merchandise in its original condition (including tags and packaging) along with return form in a box. Please send your return via carrier of your choice to the address below.
We recommend using an insured and traceable delivery method to:
2400 West Central Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
WHAT COUNTRIES DO ICING.COM DELIVER TO?
Currently, we only ship merchandise purchased on icing.com within the United States (we do ship Icing Gift Cards to other countries). Icing.com uses FedEx, UPS, or USPS as delivery carriers in the United States.
MY PACKAGE IS MISSING - WHAT DO I DO?
If you have yet to receive your package, we're sorry. Check with your neighbors first to see if they've signed for your parcel. For any orders that are delivered to a neighbor a calling card will be put through your door to advise you of the property name or number it has been delivered to. If you're still not able to locate your package, don't worry, contact us on customer services and we'll help you.